Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elsie Chin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 09:38 AM
    If you travel to India during June, what type of clothes will you bring and why?
    If you travel to India during June, what type of clothes will you bring and why?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 24, 2010, 09:39 AM
    Let me google that for you
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 04:04 PM

Lots of rain, could be very hot in the south, but nice weather...
    Have fun...
    jeanmorgan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 02:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie Chin View Post
    Cotton, lose and light in colour. Wherever you stay in India there are a million and one places that offer a laundry service so don't break your back carrying lots of clothes. Shoes are a fraction of the price there but like the clothes they are often not the best quality. You do not need a medical kit as medicens are widely available, again at a fraction of the cost. A small torch will be handy, a guidebook, and notepad and a pen or two, a lightweight thin towel (they dry quickly in hot climates). Don't Forget the iPod, your in India. Listen to the sounds, speak to the people.
    Sheedeals Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Jul 21, 2012, 12:58 AM
    Carry yr pants and few tops. Rest buy there from local markets and not malls. Take ponchos, rain boots ( which part of India are you visiting), hand held battery operated fans, or desk fans battery operated. Sunscreen and al those prescription medicines, basic food.. your life savers kind of food without which you can't survive, otherwise you can explore lotsa food in India. Brita filter.
    johnsimon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 02:48 AM
    Actually in India May and June are included in summer season that's is why you must have to bring such dresses which will keep you cold. Try to avoid the dark colored dresses such as black or chocolate color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Grease type stains on dark clothes after washing and drying. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite He3 and sometimes the dark clothes come out with a grease type mark on them after being washed. I have cleaned the washer with CLR but it did not make any difference. Does anyone know why I am getting these marks on my clothes? How can I prevent this? I am using only He...

What type of business I can start in india with low investment and good profit? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to start a business in india with low investment from which I can get good profit?

View more questions Search