Ask
    Eabha1460 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 08:36 AM
    Questions about Action Replay D.S
    Hi,
    I need some help please,
    I was turning on my action replay d.s
    And I did everything it said in the mannel
    And when I was turning on my game it just froze and nothing elas happened!!
    I just wondering how 2 fix it or why it is happening?
    Some one please help me!!
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2010, 02:38 PM

Could be a couple things. The first and most likely is that you bumped the Action Replay and locked it up (it's very sensitive). The other possibility is that one of the codes you activated is not compatible with the game or was entered incorrectly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I alternatively plead an action for quiet title, an action based upon adverse [ 3 Answers ]

How do I plead a cause of action for quiet title based on a boundary dispute and then plead alternatively for title based upon adverse possession and then plead alternatively for prescriptive easement?

Action Replay DS [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a serious question about the Action Replay for the DS could you help me? I know how to use codes for the game but I can't add them I have added them before but now I can't? By the way this is on the Action replay Code Manager for the PC. I thought you like drag and drop the name...

Setting up Action Replay DS [ 1 Answers ]

I connected my DS to my PC via the cord provided, however, it still does not read my DS. Without it I can't get any updates for my DS. Does anyone know how to fix this? Does anyone know of an 800 number to call?

Like Ricky Hatton vs. Manny Pacquio I did not see the punch until the replay [ 41 Answers ]

I am 29 years old I have been married of over eight years to a wonderful women who is 38. So if you do the math she is 9 years older then I am. We have three wonderful children 16 year old (my stepson) and 7 & 5 year old. Anyway about three weeks ago we took a trip to the caribbean, had a very...

What is Action Replay? [ 3 Answers ]

Back when nintendo gamecubes were popular, I kept hearing about Action Replay. Can anyone tell me what that is, and what it does, and (if possible) how to get it?

View more questions Search