Ask
    rdivyar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 05:33 AM
    Will be mine love marriage or arranged marriage
    My name is divya maan
    Born on 30th July 1990 at 4:25 am
    I am in love with a boy named rahul sharma and he also loves me a lot
    We love each other deeply
    But we are not of same caste so our parents have problem with our relationship
    I want to know will we be able to get married
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2010, 05:42 AM

Has he talked to your father, does your nation allow marriage without family approval ?
    rdivyar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 05:56 AM
    No firstly we are thinking of setting up in our careers
    And our nation permits intercaste marriage but in our society its not considered good for reputation
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 24, 2010, 06:01 AM

I am sorry but we are not fortunetellers or psychics. We can't tell you what the future holds.

About all that I can advise is that you think very seriously about your relationship with him, your family and your community. Love is a wonderful feeling as long as there isn't anything to test it. Marriage is not easy when both parties enter into it with support from their families. Attempting a relationship with someone who has a different culture (even if it is a caste difference) is not easy. The families objecting adds another level of difficulty. I know that you are aware of the consequences of marrying against your families' wishes. Keep in mind that one of the least serious ones is leaving your family and not being welcomed back.

Be certain in your own mind and heart that you love him for him and not because it is 'forbidden' or that you are in love with the idea of being in love.
    naomi_9r Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 03:37 AM

According to me, you should get marry where your parents tells you... being in love, you are ignoring / cannot see the drawback of intercaste marriage, but later on when you / your children will face the trouble, it will be too late... to step back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arranged or love Marriage [ 4 Answers ]

I am 25,, single and confused, my parents want me married.. I also think I should get married but how do I find the mr. right in my life...

Mine was a love marriage, but my in laws hv made my life miserable [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I married the love of my life, with our parents consent, did see tat no one in my hubby's family liked me. Well, I am good luking, educated and sweet, hwever, my hubby's mom and siblings nvr approved of anything I did, whether be it me working or any household chores. THere has...

He's getting an arranged marriage, I can't let go of him [ 3 Answers ]

I was reading your website in the process of trying to find answers to a situation that might be very simple to some, but because of my history extremely hard for me to reconcile with. I have been involved in a long distance relationship with a man which is secret because in our culture and...

Arranged marriage [ 4 Answers ]

I love my family so much and I have no problem dealing any issues inside the family. First of all I have to mention that I'm an Indian girl..now living in Sri lanka. According to our culture, arranged marriage is considered to be the appropriate one accepted in our society.:rolleyes: In my view...

Disaster Arranged Marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I recently went abroad to P about a month ago and had an arranged marriage, even though I refused my partner. My parents have been dealing with the paperwok side of things and I think he may be coming over soon, how do I prevent this from happening and remain confidential so that nor my...

View more questions Search