Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigdavy_p Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2010, 08:43 PM
    '05 ford escape rear washer fluid leak
    2005 Ford Escape. Front winshield washer works fine. When I use the rear windshield washer, I hear the pump working and SEE fluid leaking into the passenger floorboard. Does anyone know where the hoses are routed for the rear washer? I need to find the leak before it causes damage to the interior. Thank you for your help.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford Escape, 2002 [ 8 Answers ]

I got into my car to go to work, put my vehicle into drive, stepped on the gas, and nothing It felt like I had it on neutral. The R, 2, and 1 work but not the D gear. Can you let me know what is going on. Thnaks:

Transmission leak in ford escape [ 1 Answers ]

Well I went to see my mom over the weekend and parked my truck at an incline for 3 days. Then I got in it and started driving home, and about 75 miles into a 300 mile trip, the O/D light started blinking on the dash. Not thinking much of it, I kept driving. When I stopped for a rest about 160...

2002 ford escape [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2002 ford escape, the automaic door opener will not open the read hatchback, I have checked the fuses under the hood and everything is OK, is there anythere fusebox that I am not aware of. Also how do you open the read hatchback without the remote.

Rear hatch on Ford Escape! [ 1 Answers ]

My 2002 Ford Escape has a problem with the reaar hatch opening with the remote. It is probably a solenoid. Question: Someone with the know how please tell me how to get the hatch open so that I can check it out. There is no key lock on the rear hatch. I can't seem to find a button or other...

I have a 2002 Ford Escape with a 3.0L V6 [ 1 Answers ]

My car has been idling really low and seems to hesitate a little when I hit the gas. Most importantly it has been sucking through gas really quick. In the last 3 days I put $130 dollars in for gas. It's not leaking gas underneath and I don't smell gas. Could the mass air flow censor be a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.