Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WMorg555 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 08:26 PM
    Forgot winzip password
    I have forgotten WinZip passwords from files that I encrypted years ago and need to recover. Any suggestions would be welcome.
    Thanks
    WMorg555
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 23, 2010, 09:15 PM

They won't be free, but if you Google "WinZip Password Recovery" I believe you will find may programs you can purchase to do this for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgot my password [ 5 Answers ]

I FORGOT MY Password myspace and I have tried everything my email is fake so I can't send it to it, So please someone help me!! :):confused:

Forgot my password [ 2 Answers ]

I forgot my password to log into my laptop, I have a dell latitude d620 can you help me with that

Forgot password [ 2 Answers ]

I forgot my administrator password can you helm change it so I can get into my laptop

Forgot password [ 3 Answers ]

How to get forgot password , some ask to me that that (mail) information has been stored in our local system in cookies, how to see that cookies, that cookies where is situated in local PC.

Forgot password [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have forgot my new password for my Yahoo id after changing it. I remember the personal details provided at the time of registration, but I don't remember the answer of security question. And also I am not using the alternate email id provided at the time of registration. Can anyone help me in...

View more questions Search