Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackiekc4e Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 08:22 PM
    What type os jobs ae available for felons in Texas
    I am in the processs of being convicted of a felony theft in Texas ; what careers are available for me ; can I get rn licence in Texas or lvn with felony theft?
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Jan 23, 2010, 08:36 PM

Iam a felon also, and talk to the local unemployment center. Talk in person with someone and tell them that you are a felon and your trying to find a job. They do have programs to help felons get back on there feet. Be honest, it sucks but it pays off in the long run, you don't have to go in to detail, I just told them I am a felon and I am despretly looking for a job. If you have taken any classes that can help you bring your certificate to show you are serious and gives employer a sign your trying to make changes. Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jobs for Felons [ 3 Answers ]

How can I find jobs in detroit Michigan that hire felons my first one and I am very confused I'm a 47 year old female

Jobs for ex felons [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any agencies public or private that help ex felons find jobs in California. I am a native american and not in trouble for 10 years.

Jobs for felons. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been convicted of a federal felony for having pills to make meth. I served 4 and a half years and have federal probation for 3 years. My conviction date is March of 2004. I want to go to school to become a vet tech is this possible? This is my first time using this so I may be doing it...

Jobs for felons [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know of any jobs available to felons?

Jobs for felons [ 14 Answers ]

I am trying to help a young fellow, who do to an addiction stole a car and now is a convicted felon. He is clean and is looking to get back into society. Where do we steer this young man?

View more questions Search