Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kperr19 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2006, 01:55 AM
    Assignment
    Hi I have this english assignment and I need to know a law about make-up I'm not so sure if there is one but maybe some of the other members could clarrify this

My question really is there any legal limits on make-up?

Thank you if you reply I'm hoping for an A+:)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2006, 04:12 AM
    If you mean civil laws, then I must say I've never heard of anywhere in the US where there is a law that dictates the maximum amount of makup.

What is the actual assignment?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Assignment Help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently studying Forensic Science at College in England, and I was wondering if you could give me some pointers on an assignment I have as we have had very little guidance on it. The task is to review the types of energy (I believe this means kinetic, potential etc.), their...

Spanish assignment [ 1 Answers ]

I had to write a short composition on a spanish artist and was just wondering if someone could please proofread my paper. Any help will be greatly appreciated this assignment is due Friday morning. Mi exposición de arte y la presentación favoritas en la Galería Pagada fueron el un dado...

Assignment question [ 9 Answers ]

On January 1, 2002, Strauss Department Store purchased five sweaters from Charter Manufacturers for $20 each. On April 1, 2002, Ms. Landers purchased those sweaters from Strauss for $35 each. Strauss should recognize a 1. $75 increase in revenue for the sale of the sweaters to Ms. Landers. 2. ...

Writing assignment [ 2 Answers ]

So I have to do a writing assignment for my accounting 201 class, and our professor didn't explain it at all. I think I know what the answer is, but it seems too easy and I wanted a second option: Surelock Homes is a private investigator. In 1960, Mrs. E. Press Lee hired Surelock to investigate...

View more questions Search