Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawb305 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 04:18 PM
    Who can I ask about an old baseball card? It's a Robert "Ham" Hank Hyatt
    Can someone help... also, my name is Robert Hyatt... and my father gave it to me before he passed. He played on the 1909 Pittsburgh pirates team, but there's more to it... he played on the same team Honas Wagner did and he's the rarest card. Please, can someone give me an email address so I can send some pics of it so I can Find out the history about this card?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2010, 05:10 PM
    Hi, rawb305!

Concerning the card that you have, is there a number on the card and do you know the manufacturer of the card, please?

Thanks!
    rawb305 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 02:25 AM
    Nope... it's a small card, my mom says is handpainted.. the front says hyatt, pittsburg nationals..? The back says " when you think of BaseBall.. think of SportingLife... 5 cents to newsdealers,. can I send a pic to you??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will a felony stop me from receiving a "z" card or merchant mariners card? [ 2 Answers ]

I was convicted of burglary of an unoccupied conveyance (car) and grand larceny Less than $3000 and felony criminal mischief! I received pretrial intervention and this is my only offence ever! The terms to my pre trial is that when it is over, my case shows up as ajudication withheld. Will this...

No "chaw" in baseball! [ 5 Answers ]

I love baseball but am disgusted that they allow the players and managers to chew tobacco during a game.Since there are so many children watching the games, I think it should be banned. Who could I contact to voice my opinion?

View more questions Search