Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dasses Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 01:39 PM
    Bryant
    I have a bryant plus 80 series g furnace. Model 395CAV048111. My furnace will start a cycle but goes off. Then the led will flash 5 times, pause and then repeat the 5 flashes. Also, if I unplug the furnace it will reset and complete a cycyle, then it will start going off again. Any help would be appreciated.
    KUXJ Posts: 975, Reputation: 97

Jan 23, 2010, 02:02 PM
    Hi! dasses, welcome to AMHD :)

Quote Originally Posted by dasses View Post
    I have a bryant plus 80 series g furnace. Model 395CAV048111. My furnace will start a cycle but goes off. Then the led will flash 5 times, pause and then repeat the 5 flashes. Also, if I unplug the furnace it will reset and complete a cycyle, then it will start going off again. Any help would be appreciated.
    :cool: Kudos to hvac1000 ;)

See here post #6 link to pdf:
    docs.hvacpartners.pdf

I did not check for your problem. It may be on a different page.

k

Edit:
    Everywhere I looked, there are no references to a 5 then 5 error code.
    The codes, and how to read them should be on a sticker inside the front panel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant plus 90 code 43 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Plus 90 series. I'm getting a code 43. From what I gather in my search, does it have anything to do with the blower motor?

Bryant furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Model 398A, Deluxe gas-fired condensing furnace, vintage 1987. The unit performs well but recently I noticed a raw propane smell outside my home which is coming from the furnace exterior discharge vent (3 in. PVC pipe). A repairman found and corrected a couple of minor gas leaks...

Bryant furnace [ 2 Answers ]

When my Bryan furnace (310 AAV-JAV) turns on, the fan noise seems too loud at the start and also comes with a "rainy" sound in the background. The fan noise dies down some after the initial burst. All the noise goes away when it is off. We only noticed this kind of loud noise lately. Thanks...

Bryant blower [ 1 Answers ]

My Bryant furnace and air conditioner does not work, turn the blower on manual and the blower does not rotate but, hear the motor humming. Does this mena the motor is burned out? Should I replace the motor and how involving is the procedure?

Bryant 373LAV060090 [ 1 Answers ]

The inducer blower comes on, both ignitors glow, but I never hear the gas valve open... any suggestions.. thanks in advance (could this be as simple as a bad valve?)

View more questions Search