Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Haylee95 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 01:11 PM
    Losing weight with out losing my boobs.
    I was talkn to my mom the other day and I told her I wanted to get rid of my tummy fat and just tightn it up. You know get in shape in all that. But she told me if I work out and lose my weight that I would also lose my boobs as well.
    Is that true?
    Lexilulu Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Jan 23, 2010, 03:24 PM

Sort of, It depends on how much you weigh, if you are really big, then you probably do have weight on your chest, but if you are a little overweight, then no...
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2010, 03:37 PM

If you have a lot of fat in your breasts, you may lose some of it. But the actual breast tissue will not change. In any case, you'll be more in proportion to your proper shape.

And it will absolutely not affect your ability to breastfeed. Ever.
    mngirl123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 03:49 PM

Hey there, I don't think that's true at all. For me, am sort of bigger chested.. and have not lost weight there! But I think it just depends on who you are... hopefullyy you won't though!
    Haylee95 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 08:40 AM

Ohkaii thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing weight [ 3 Answers ]

:( Hello! My name is nicole and I am 13 years old.I sometimes get stressed out because I see skinny girls walking by me and I just wish that I will someday be like them.I get mad when I do everything I possibly can to loose weight and don't get the results that I want.I can't loose weight because...

Not losing weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know, I do masturbation frequently and sex with call girls often , also hit gym 2 hours a day , but my weight is not decreasing.. I want to know is Masturbation or sex helps in gaining weight, if no please explain reason for not losing weight.

Losing Weight [ 3 Answers ]

What is the area above the penis where the pubic hair grows is called? I'm skinny and I'm around 180lbs, but that area is a bit fatty(was bigger when I was younger, lost all of it as I grew). So I was wondering how to get rid of this fat in that area, or would I have to tone my stomach to get rid...

Losing weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 yrs old , I am 5"7 and about 160 pounds... I want to loose weight but I find I eat to big of portions and to many snacks and such.I run distance on track at school and go to practice about 5 out of 7 days a week however I don't seem to see results.how can I loose weight??

Losing weight [ 1 Answers ]

Is jogging or walking is a effective way to loose weight... :confused:

View more questions Search