Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Turasleon Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 09:24 AM
    Recurring symptoms I just can't seem to get rid of.
    Recently I've become sick with something that has ails me rather frequently, the symptoms are the following:

1.Throat pain/coughing.
    2.Sinus pain.
    3.Stuffed/runny nose, more often stuffed.
    4.Pain behind my ears, which pop and then are impossible to unpop, making it very difficult to hear/walk properly/drive. Also of note, if I press right behind/under the ear, I can hear a popping noise, which in general I accredit to the tubes running from my mouth to my ear.
    5.Only slightly green discharge from my nose, but it's very frequent: have to blow it every maybe five, ten minutes or else it gets bad again.

Basically, the doctors seem to conclude that I either have a sinus infection, or it's just allergies. But I was under the impression that with a greenish discharge you had an infection, and I haven't heard of anyone else having a problem with their ears due to allergies. I can't really tell if my eyes are itchy, as it isn't obviously annoying, but I'm just trying to figure out if anyone else has had this problem and what I could do about it. This is more than three times yearly, and usually it gets a lot worse than this, but trying to nip it in the butt in advance, before it gets full blown and I'm kicking myself for not taking care of it.

Thanks for the help in advance.
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Jan 23, 2010, 10:32 AM

Have you been seen by an ENT doctor? Fever, headache, ear pain?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 23, 2010, 10:48 AM

My brother had something like this and felt like he was walking on mattresses. He had been to many traditional medical doctors. He finally went to a reputable acupuncturist. My brother said that before long, it was like someone opened a drain. His ears and nose cleared; his dizziness disappeared.

I am not a doctor and cannot diagnose you, especially over the Internet, or say your illness is the same as my brother's. If you have exhausted traditional medicine, please give alternative methods a chance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recurring nightmares [ 3 Answers ]

My friend has been having a recurring nightmare every night for the last three weeks that involves the suicide of someone. Its preventing her from sleeping at night and I am really worried about her well-being. What can she do to stop the nightmares? Is there anyone she should see for help?

Recurring dream [ 1 Answers ]

I have dreams that are very detailed and recure more than five times in a month. Sometimes certain dreams come true, little non sense ones. Like walking down the street to see the same person wearing the same clothing. But I have two dreams that I would really apprciate if I could tell some one...

Could BV be recurring? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find out what this is. In 2006, I was celibate and didn't have any sexual partners. In December I met someone and we had sex, once unprotected. About 2 weeks later I had some bleeding and abnormal discharge. The discharge was brownish-red, foul smelling. I had all tests done at my doctors...

My Recurring Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Good Morning: I lost my second husband nearly 16-months ago. He was ill for 7 months with a Glioblastoma Tumor in his brain. We had been married for 19 years and sadly got divorced on November 18, 2003 (biggest mistake we both ever made in our lives as we still loved each other). He was...

Recurring dream [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having dreams about my first love since we broke up in High school. I haven't spoken to him in 6 years. I always wake up broken-hearted and really missing him. It's not every night but every couple of months. I always remember the dreams that I have about this guy. It's driving me...

View more questions Search