Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dra1974 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 05:18 AM
    My friend had all her teeth pulled, is still in discomfort. Is it OK to use oral gel?
    My friend had her teeth pulled on Thursday and is still in discomfort. Is it OK to use oral gel
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2010, 05:29 AM

I would not ,I would call her doctor and ask for a higher dose of pain med or a refill on pain med.

Oraljel is a quick fix that really amounts to nothing.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2010, 04:27 PM
    Definitely don't put anything on the surgical sites! Tell your friend to rinse gently with warm water and salt. If your friend can take Advil and Tylenol have her take 2 Tylenol and 2 hours later take 2 Advil (extra strength can be used for both). She can do this safely until the discomfort subsides. Make sure she doesn't have any problems medically with taking either.
    jaysie90 Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Jan 23, 2010, 07:01 PM

Bite down on warm-moist tea bags. It'll provide some comfort.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What becomes of pulled teeth? [ 18 Answers ]

Just curious, why are dentists so secretive about/unwilling to show you your own teeth that they pull? I ask because I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled by 3 different dentists at 4 different times and they all had excuses or reasons I couldn't even look at my own tooth. Reasons given: We already disposed...

I need to get my wisdom teeth pulled [ 28 Answers ]

I need to get my wisdome teeth pulled very soon. What should I expect? Will it hurt during? I;m not really all that worried about pain afterwards part, I'm afraid that if it hurts during I'll freak out or something. I'm scared. I've had teeth pulled before wheni was younger but they were baby...

Oral and teeth [ 20 Answers ]

Is giving blowjobs bad for the teeth? Is it true that you can become more bucktooth if you do it a lot to a man with a large penis?

View more questions Search