Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viajeroestelar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 01:18 AM
    Rare science fiction film
    Hello. In 1985 I saw in the TV a science fiction film, perhaps made in the sixties or fifties. I would like to know the title, and some info about it. All I recall was a scene where two astronauts (a man and a woman) were in a base on a planet. By night, a mysterious creature tried again and again to enter the perimeter of the base, but the sensors and the defenses evited that. The creature was smart and learned quickly from their errors, so perhaps it would eventually enter the base. Please, help me with tne name of the movie.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jan 23, 2010, 12:31 PM

It's Forbidden Planet (1956)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Science Fiction Anime [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there Guys and Gals! I have spent the last few days searching for an anime movie that I think is from the late 80's/early 90's (It could be earlier) I do not know the name of the Movie. I think it was Published/distributed By Orion (This might not be ). The only real thing I can remember is...

Science Fiction Books [ 19 Answers ]

I'm trying to read the top Sci-fi books and I am well along in the quest. When one does a web search, there are a number of lists of "Top 100" Sci-fi books. Some include Fantasy, but after the top ten or so, they frequently list the same books in the same order. As far as I can tell, Sci-fi...

1980's science fiction film [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing this film on TV at my grandparents when I was younger(early to mid-eighties). I believe toward the end of the film there's a boy, locked in his house and he being attacked by aliens or monsters? It was very campy. I also recall a very slimey monster and perhaps the TV or another...

Science fiction show [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a 1980,s sci fi show but all I remember was the villains name:nuvine kroll. This family went on vacation to the egyptian pyramids,they were trapped inside by their guide who caused a cave in. When they awoke, they were in astrange land,being pursued by a war hero:nuvine...

View more questions Search