Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcd224 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2010, 09:59 PM
    My kenmore washing machince when in the spin cycle makes an awful noise...
    My kenmore washing machine when in the spin cycle makes an awful knocking noise and is actually not spinning but moves maybe 2 to 3 inches?. Could it just be the coupler?

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washer won't spin or drain but makes noise when agitating [ 0 Answers ]

Have a kenmore washer module 2382100it wines when it agitates and it don't spin or drain I think there might be something stuck in but haven't done anything yet

Kenmore washing machine spin cycle noise [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore clothes washer model 417.29042991 (10 years old) that makes a LOUD intermittent ratcheting sound during spin cycle. Any ideas? Thanks, Dale

Kenmore washing machine spin cycle [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore washer will go through the wash cylce but when it reaches the spin cycle the water will drain out but will not spin out. I did replace the motor isolation cupling, but that did not take care of the problem. I'm thinking that the control magnet could be the culprit. Any thoughts?? LAJ

Washing Machine Noise During Spin Cycle [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I own a Maytage Neptune MAH4000 washing machine. Lately, the spin cycle has been getting more noisy until now when it sounds like an airplane ready to taxi down the runway. I opened the back of the washer to observe and noticed a lot of vibration and large sway of the tub during spin. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.