Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skiracerzion450 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 08:13 PM
    Vicodin Addiction
    After being on Vicodin, (hydrocodone/APAP) for 8 months, I became severely Addicted and went through terrible withdrawal coming off it. I am now on a Fentynal patch to help with my back pain, but I am continuing to have cravings for vicodin. How common is vicodin addiction and what can be done to lessen cravings for it?
    cherylb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 10:55 PM
    Howlongdoesittakeforanarcotictoenteryourbloodstrea m?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does vicodin stay in your system? [ 6 Answers ]

How long does it take for vicodin to be out of your system?

Addiction [ 25 Answers ]

Help. I just found out that my best friend as an addiction for sleeping tablets called Stilnox. She doesn't only take them to help her sleep but she takes them evey day soon after she awakes. She takes about 5 a day. I keep trying to her she don't need them but she is adamant she does and can't...

Family addiction [ 5 Answers ]

My brother whom is 19 years old is a heroine addict and is living in my parents home. My parents have tried everything to get him help. He has gone to rehab and relapsed, nothing seems to be working. What other options can be taken?

Vicodin [ 1 Answers ]

Just wanted to know how long it takes for Vicodin to completely clear from your system. I have been taking this since approx. 1999, only 1/2 to one pill a day or every other day maybe, nothing consistent, but have taken it for years. About 4 months. Ago I broke out in an itchy rash that will not...

Janes Addiction [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the guitarist in the band Janes Addiction

View more questions Search