Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paul cooney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2010, 04:07 PM
    The film is about an asteroid coming for earth and the boy sees it coming and gives the
    There is an asteroid coming for earth and the boy out of lord of the rings is in it he sees the asteroid coming and tells everyone thr government have an underground base and decide to choose families to go under and if the familys get a call that mans they can go down the boy out of lord of the rings marries a girl so her family can go with them
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 22, 2010, 04:11 PM
    Here you go: Deep Impact (1998)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creepy film evil boy on farm turns into a bird or sees through eyes of a bird [ 4 Answers ]

What I remember of the film An old big (tall) wooden? Farmhouse. Located I think in the USA. The family had European connections. The boy was bad or evil or misunderstood (not sure) He could either turn into or see through the eyes of a flying bird. This is something I think that was passed...

Film about a Boy Dying in the Lake [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find a film about a load of kids going to a lake swimming etc... and one of them dies (possibly a fat kid) and they all go home and don't tell anyone about it... "to start with"

Keeps on comin' back [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there... me and my girlfriend had been together for 2 years then we broke up and right after an year she came back to me again realizin that I'm the best man for her... she had about 4 guys in her past... and I just cudn't get over her past... then we had a breakup again... she said herself that...

Romantic Movie boy sees girl and tries to find her [ 2 Answers ]

Boy sees a girl on a subway and tries to find her by placing a dating ad... when that fails , he makes a poster

Animated sci-fi movie with boy and squirrel from earth on another planet [ 1 Answers ]

Please help! I've been trying to recall this movie for years now. I don't remember that much of it, but here's what I remember: It's animated and from around the 80's I guess. The main character is a human boy from earth, or at least he has these glimpses of himself running over a meadow...

View more questions Search