Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brownsugar Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 07:38 PM
    Marijuana Test damn!
    Ok my mother is forcing me to go for a medicals check up cause I haven't had one in like years and for some reason she thinks I could have diebeties cause she sees me eating too many sweets (rolls eyes) I know its rediculose but now I'm freaking out cause I just realized there going to check my urine, blood, etc.. And... I'm just wondering if they can see that I have marijuana in my system. I don't smoke it all the time just once in a while last time was like Friday nov 17 my check up is on Tuesday can find anything if there not looking for it? Help anyone who knows cause if they can I'm just going to stale until maybe another month if I can

Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Thanks!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 19, 2006, 07:41 PM
    See my answer here. No need to post multiple times.
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Jan 11, 2008, 05:21 PM
    Thc only stays in your system 3-7 days for infrequent. THC binds to fat cells, so the duration of time that it stays in your system is proportinal to you weight. If you are skinny, most probably you can pass your test if it test is more than a week after the last time you smoked. If you are scared you are going to fail, do a detox program, and take niacin pills. Also eat a lot of fatty foods the days prior to your test, as it will give your fat cells a "fresh supply" of fat with no thc in it. Try not to exercise heavily before you take the test. And as always, the best way to stay clean is to stay sober

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical Marijuana and landlords [ 16 Answers ]

Hello: For what it’s worth, I live in Seattle. I have a prescription for marijuana. In a previous rental, I had a legal medical marijuana garden, and I had a big red sign on the door stating so. While I was away for a weekend, my landlord paid me a visit. He tore down the sign and called the...

Marijuana Test! [ 66 Answers ]

Ok my mother is forcing me to go for a medicals check up cause I haven't had one in like years and for some reason she thinks I could have diebeties cause she sees me eating too many sweets (rolls eyes) I know its rediculose but now I'm freaking out cause I just realized there going to check my...

Damn You Crabgrass! [ 7 Answers ]

How can I get rid of this grass once its started growing?

God Damn! [ 1 Answers ]

Help my comp won't allow me to start up in safe mode... someone tell me why please and how to fix it!!

Damn , looks like am looking for a job ! [ 3 Answers ]

Damn't Am broke again ,hhhhmmmm , well guyz am looking for any kind of Job , I mean am too broke right now that am accepting any kind of job per now, now matter how much or what kind of work it maybe , I mean am tooo too broke now ,damn :mad:...

View more questions Search