Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rushmore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2010, 03:01 PM
    What camera does a Sun Opt. #341677 macro zoom lens fit?
    I have an older camera lens that I can't find any information on. I need to know what camera it fits. The name on the lens is Sun Opt. It's a Japanese company that must not be in business anymore. The lens is a macro zoom lens model # 341677. Can you tell me what camera it fits?
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Feb 25, 2010, 04:03 PM

Did you try these guys? Sun Optical Lens Instruction Manuals and Review Material - ePHOTOzine.com
    rushmore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 02:23 PM
    No I haven't, but I will now. Thanks a lot, I appericiate you sending me the info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Minolta MAXXUM 7000 film camera lens do the fit any of todays' digital cameras [ 3 Answers ]

I have a old Minolta Maxxum 7000 film camera and several lens. Do these lens fit any of today's digital camera's. I'm no longer a film buff and need my loom lens for a repeated work function... but not often enough to spend more then a $1500 for just the lens. Thank-you

I need to be educated on Nikon Camera Lens [ 3 Answers ]

I own a Nikon D40X and was wondering if someone could educate me I have a Nikon 55-200mm lens. What do the numbers actually mean? I am new to the SLR scene and want to learn all I can. If anyone knows a website that can better help me please let me know. Thank you in advance for your help

Camera Lens [ 3 Answers ]

Which is sharper, a fixed length focal lens or a zoom lens?

View more questions Search