Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whiteflowers Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2010, 11:32 AM
    I want to sell women's clothes that are fashionable but affordable
    I don't know who to contact to buy the clothes in order to resell them for profit... any suggestions?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2010, 01:14 PM
    Hi, whiteflowers!

Please click on the following search. You might find some suppliers there.

Clothing for Wholesale Supplier - Google Search

Thanks!
    sofia2010 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 05:37 PM

Where you from? Most of the cheaper but fashionable clothes comes from hong kong or china. You can choose from variety of styles and quality at a cheaper cost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it still fashionable to use stockings at work? Ok to use them with Jeans? [ 5 Answers ]

I am an architect, recently shifted from Bangalore to a Kochi. I have some scars in my legs as well as a mark on my foot. I use stockings - personally I don't like them because it is not comfortable for whole the day, sweat, smell issues... Bangalore it was OK but here, I am the only one...

Affordable Invitro [ 1 Answers ]

:) Do you all know where I can get affordable IVF treatments and a health insurance provider that will help cover the cost?T

Clothes Washer out of 2 year storage, clothes are not smelling too good [ 6 Answers ]

I know this probably has something to do with water intake, I just wanted to get everyone's recommendations on this. I had my clothes washer in storage for a couple of years and it appeared that we didn't get all of the water out before we stored it. Now when we wash clothes, there is...

How do you design clothes and sell them? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you design clothes and sell them?

View more questions Search