Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FishyFish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 08:19 PM
    Power seat fuse location for a 2004 Tahoe
    2004 Tahoe, Z71. Driver side front seat is stuck in the most forward position. There is no power to that seat. Panel on door that controls heated seat on both, passenger and Driver side no power. Passenger seat has power to move back and forth, up and down.
    Looked for fuse but nothing stands out as the correct fuse or breaker. Where is it located and what is it labelled?

Jan 23, 2010, 09:41 AM

Any Help out there?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2010, 09:56 AM

I don't know where it's located, but here's how to easily test all under dash and under hood fuses with a test light or multimeter in several minutes:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

This will work, just fine.
    4fletch Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 06:29 PM
    I would guess if you get in the back seat under the driver side seat, grab
    The wiring harness and move it it will start working. If you can turn the key on and have someone hold the seat control button in any position when you move the wiring harness it will start moving. If you have kids that ride
    In the back with cowboy boots you may want them to ride on the other side. Lol grin... Your heaters will magically work too. Kind of a bad design
    But nothing serious loose wiring is all it is good luck.:D

Feb 14, 2010, 11:31 AM

4fletch,
    I read your response, This Morning I went out to the Truck, Frustrated as all heck, Started the engine, got into the back seat, wiggled and pulled every wire under the drivers seat. Guess what? It works! I don't see anything obvious that caused it but it Works. Thank you Very Much.

Fish
    4fletch Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 05:53 PM
    Fish,
    Glad to help. The little block under the drivers seat accessing from the back seat is the culprit, or was in my case.
    I'm guessing that it's something a little loose.

4fletch
    charliebeck396 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2019, 02:59 PM
    Worked for me also. Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chevy Tahoe 3rd row seat [ 3 Answers ]

I am going to buy a chevy tahoe and I want to buy a 3rd row seat. However the vehicle has a factory carpet covering the space where the 3rd seat would go. I tried to check to see if I could feel wells where the seat would go and I found 4. I just want to make sure without cutting the rug if the...

2005 Tahoe Power Seat [ 3 Answers ]

Drivers side power seat not operating - neither forward/backward, up/down, nor tilt work. Passenger side works fine. Heated seat function on both sides, driver and passenger, quit working at the same time. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

2005 tahoe drivers seat no power [ 1 Answers ]

My 2005 tahoe drivers seat has no power and also the front seat warmers no power... how to fix? Fuses seem OK..

2003 Chevy tahoe seat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. When I try to move the seat up, it goes back. Also, when I try to move the seat back it won't do anything. Sometimes when I move the little nob, to move the seat, it doesn't never do anything! My wife and I can't reach the peddles. HELP! Thanks = )

View more questions Search