Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Nov 19, 2006, 04:10 PM
    Just tell me how you feel about the Indianapolis Colts?
    I love the Colts and I want to know if there are any one else out in internet Land that love colts too? I love the COLTS!
    MJ6216 Posts: 115, Reputation: 7

Nov 20, 2006, 07:02 AM
    Anyone Is Better Than The Browns
    djdirtydog Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LUNAGODDESS
    I love the Colts and I want to know if there are any one else out in internet Land that love colts too? I love the COLTS!
    I don't mind the Colts. It's Peyton Manning whom I don't like. I think he's overrated and if the rest of the NFL were up to par, Peyton would still be searching for a ring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I feel [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm need some advice. I'm 21 and I love this girl I meet back in school, we dated for a year, but we went through a lot, that married people got through over there whole married life. We had problems like most people, but she made it seem like everything wrong was my fault. So if we did break up...

I feel nothing.. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sending this passage with the same title again.. Well.. im sending this message just to speak up my mind -which I believe that it's a healthy habit- but like all the healthy habits we don't start considering them until we cross to the other unhealthy-side. Simply.. I noticed that my...

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

How does she feel? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey my ex contacted me through an online game service w/voice last month and now I hope someone can tell me how she feels. I emailed her saying she could talk to me through email and she emailed back with some odd comments but generally in a good mood she said she would talk to me later. So I...

Should I tell her how I feel? [ 4 Answers ]

I wrote on here a while ago because my girlfriend broke up with me and now I'm getting better at moving on but I still feel like she is the girl, whenever I feel like I should pull away and totally forget about her I think about how she is perfect for me and it seems like she still likes me. I...

View more questions Search