Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berthaaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 04:16 PM
    Ultrasound accuracy
    My girlfriend had ultrasound done today 1-21-10 doctor says she is 15 weeks and 5 days aprox when she had sex it was a one time deal can some tell me aprox
    berthaaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 04:25 PM

My girl friend had ultrasound done today 1-21-10 doctor says she is 15 weeks 5 days can some one tell me when she had intercores
    NoOnesHome Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 04:53 PM

Well I would think that would be something that you need to ask for friend about, just because the U/S said she was 15 weeks and 5 days means nothing really.
    If it was a one-time-deal she would know when she had sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We think we saw a hb on my last ultrasound but nothing else, what does that mean? [ 3 Answers ]

I am between 6 and 7 weeks pg we aren't sure because I haven't had a period since jan 2008. I have gone to the dr 4 times already because of my history and we want a due date. On the last ultrasound we saw a flutter that we are pretty sure was a heartbeat but there really wasn't anything else on...

Ultrasound ?s [ 19 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 weeks pregnant with my third child and they did an ultrasound but to early to find out what it is now I don't go to the docs until I'm 20 weeks but I really want to know are they any way to tell I got 2 boys so if this is a girl I need to get prepared for it what should I do??

Confused about my ultrasound [ 1 Answers ]

I had an ultrasound yesterday for a breast lump. I'm 23, lump moves, and I have very dense breast tissue. They said they were doing an ultrasound because of the dense tissue. Afterwards, the tech told me that the radiologist said that I didn't need to have a mammogram that day. She said that he...

Getting an ultrasound. [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way that you can go some place just to get an u/s? I really like my doctor and I don't want to go behind his back, but he only does an u/s at 20weeks. I'm 12 weeks and there is a possibility I might be having twins and I would really like to know for sure. I don't know if I can go to an...

View more questions Search