Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ricebunny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 03:43 PM
    You make a spring wave with a wavelength of 1.5m. You Shake the spring with a frequen
    You make a spring wave with a wavelength of 1.5m. You Shake the spring with a frequency of 2hz. The speed of the wave is

(you have to slove it or fill in the blank I don't get it T.T HELP)
    ri0t Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2010, 11:26 PM

so = 1.5 m and since

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the general relationship between wavelength and wave speed? How does water mo [ 3 Answers ]

What is the general relationship between wavelength and wave speed? How does water movement in a wave change with depth?

Spring came off can't find out were it goes [ 2 Answers ]

Does any one know where I can go to, to find out were a spring goes to. It came off and don't know where from.I need a blown up picture of the lawn mower to find out where it came from.its a mtd

Identify a spring [ 1 Answers ]

How do I identify a spring as a spring and not just ground water? I have a spot with water coming out of the ground year round.

Natural spring? [ 10 Answers ]

Help! I just recently bought a house and after Monday's torrential rainstorm my basement and garage were flooded. I was told by my neighbors that I have a "natural spring" under my house. What does that mean? Am I always going to have water in my finished basement? What can I do to fix this problem?

View more questions Search