Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2010, 10:16 AM
    And these people are suppose to be Professionals
    I have a great sense of humor and I am joking around about 90% of the time and I love a good prank. But what this TSA screener did is just unbelievable!!

Daniel Rubin: It was no joke at security gate | Philadelphia Inquirer | 01/21/2010
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2010, 11:41 AM

Had my first pat down at Newark last week. My thought was ;are these really the people we want looking at near naked scans of us ?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2010, 12:11 PM

I know exactly what you are saying.
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Jan 25, 2010, 10:05 PM

You are right spitvenom, that was amazingly maddening. I'm glad he got fired and hope it comes back to haunt him someday. In that situation, it makes you wonder if people that were witnesses made an issue of it, as it happened, would get temporarily held by security as suspicous people, and they would have to evacuate the airport to figure out what was going on.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2010, 01:22 AM

Should make him snort the bag of whatever it is he had. That would be funny.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2010, 11:28 AM

Was he really fired? The records are sealed the last I read. If he was fired maybe it was his intention to get fired by committing such a public display of stupidity. Maybe his wealthy grandfather told him he would take care of him if he lost his job. If so, he had a foolproof plan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find specilaized professionals . [ 17 Answers ]

Where can I find specialized professionals who can analyse a letter and prove that it has been forcefully dictated?

First time tax, H1 Visa so much confused by professionals [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I got a situation I need advice so that I can file a tax. 1) I have ONE w2 and No other source of income in US. 2) I came in US for first time by end of july-2008, and I am on H1-B visa 3) I remained in US for about 143 days in 2008 since July 2008 (I left US for 25 days in 2008 but was...

View more questions Search