Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jesdival Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 02:14 PM
    Hard Bumps, under the skin in the pubic region
    Pretty much what it says. It started with one hard bump under the skin above my penis, in the pubic region, it feels hard, and its red. But the bump is under the skin. Can't squeeze it, no discharge, and no itching or any uncomfort. But now after waiting a week, two more bumps have appeared, in the same region, also under the skin. You press down on them and you can feel that they are hard. I have no clue what this could be, or why these bumps have just all of a sudden started to appear. I've done some STD searches, and found nothing that really describes these symptoms. I haven't really had any burning, itching, or discharge in any of the pubic region or penis. So any ideas or help would be great. Figured I'd ask here, before going to clinic. Thanks in advance for any replies or responses.
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Dec 2, 2006, 07:40 PM
    Do you shave your hair in that area? If so, you might just have an ingrown hair. Try soaking in a very warm bath and see if it draws out the swelling or makes it lessen. I had an ingrown hair once and this worked for me.
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

Dec 16, 2006, 07:21 AM
    It could be a cyst. Have your doctor take a look if you're concered.
    nadja550 Posts: 7, Reputation: -1

Dec 25, 2006, 11:28 PM
    I Agree With Ingrown Hairs ( If You Shave) Which Can Cause Sebaceous Cysts. Put Warm Compresses On Them And See If They Pop.
    unoin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 01:29 PM
    Dear Jesdival
    Today is September 24th, 2009. I have the same problem right now and I was doing some research online and found this forum. I was wondering what happen to you? Did the bumps go away on their own or you had to see a doctor? Please email me at [email protected]. I would really appreciate it.
    Thank you
    streetracer0701 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 06:21 PM
    Hey dawg same here and it doesn't go away for like a long time then it goes away finally and then you have another what givess... I stop shavin for like 3 weeks(pretty grossz0 but it still hasn't gone away. I know its not an std because my girlfreind was a virgin before well you know and I haven't had sex in over 6 months because I moved to a different state did you ever get rid of that or what
    lucinduh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 05:11 PM
    Try searching "Hidradenitis Suppurativa"
    longboarder03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 05:24 PM
    Its feb 25 2011 and I have the same thing. I looked up cyst and that Hidradenitis Suppurativa. Neither of those describe the same thing. Its in the same reagion and I only have one knot and its hard. When I sqeeze it, it brings some pain but not unbarrable. Sometimes it has puss but mostly a whitish red discharge. Yes I do shave. And I am checking to see if the warm bath works but I don't believe its an ingrowm hair. Any help?
    ladyq777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2013, 09:31 AM
    Unfortunately it happened to me exactly after shaving bald in that area for the very first time... First I tried acne and shaving irritation products which made it grow larger ( I happen to be allergic to those products which irritated it more) Now, I used peroxide to keep it clean and I take ( serepeptase) from the health food store which shrunk it ( but it did it slowly).. Serrepeptase is a natural enzyme that eats inflammation.. I take 3 pills 3 times a day or you can just go to the doctor for some antibiotics like another friend of mine did whohad the same effect after shaving.. The doctors stuck a needle in it to burst it and then gave my friend antibiotics... My friend said the needle hurted... Read about serrepeptase online in a Yahoo search...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pubic hair [ 23 Answers ]

Hi! I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better! Trimmed All of it gone Or what I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

DVD Region question [ 1 Answers ]

If I was to buy a DVD, bought in Australia (region4) would I be able to play it on a UK DVD player (region 2)? Thank You

View more questions Search