Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katwalk02 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 01:37 AM
    Passenger ina car that was rear ended
    I am in the state of Alabama. I was th passenger in a vehicle that was rear ended at a traffic light. The car that hit us was uninsured and the car that I was in was uninsured. There was a police report filed and I went to the E.R. I am now doing seesions of physical therapy and I would like to know what should I do to make sure that he pays my medical bills and pain and suffering.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 21, 2010, 06:00 AM

Do you have health insurance that is covering your treatments? If so, they will go after him for reimbursement.

Otherwise you will have to sue him. But think about this. If he has an uninsured vehicle, its highly unlikely he has much in the way of income or assets for you to collect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rear-ended NOT at fault- totaled car [ 4 Answers ]

I was rear ended at a red light. My 3 year old son and my parents were also with me while I was driving. The at fault driver takes full responsibility. The problem I am having... I drive a 94 Mazda Protégé DX. It was in great driving condition. It has never needed major work,great exterior and...

Rear-ended a car that cut of me off. Insurance? Who's at fault? [ 1 Answers ]

I was stopped at a red light in the outermost lane with two other cars in front of me, and when we started moving a car from the middle lane made a lane change and then had to brake to avoid the car that was originally in front of me. He didn't turn on this signal until halfway into the lane...

Rear ended [ 4 Answers ]

We where rear ended and the guy lied to his insurance about hitting us and we have not gone to the dr for fear of being left with the bills will we eventually get paid without any doctor bills only if we got soft tissue damage

Rear Ended Someone [ 19 Answers ]

Okay so here is the story: I rearended someone. It was my fault, I was texting. We both pulled over and decided it was too minor to exchange insurance information. I had a dented license plate, she had nothing, I mean nothing. Can she later on change her mind, and tell her insurance...

View more questions Search