Jae131 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 07:39 PM
    Math problem
    (2y-4)(y-1)?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2010, 08:28 AM

Well, expand it!

Multiply the first term in the first bracket by the first term in the second bracket, then,
    Multiply the first term in the first bracket by the second term in the second bracket, then,
    Multiply the second term in the first bracket by the first term in the second bracket, then,
    Multiply the second term in the first bracket by the second term in the second bracket.

Add those terms that can be added and you're done! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In the math problem: 9+(y^2) =(y-4)(y-1) What is why and how did you do it ? [ 3 Answers ]

In the math problem: 9+(y^2)=(y-4)(y-1) , what is y and how did you solve it ?

Could someone help with my math problem [ 3 Answers ]

Jim and Alice Lange, employees at Wal-Mart, have put themselves on a strict budget. Their goal at year’s end is to buy a boat for $15,000 in cash. Their budget includes the following: 40% food and lodging 20% entertainment 10% educational Jim earns $1,900 per month and Alice earns $2,400...

Math problem [ 3 Answers ]

What will be the 12th term of the following sequence if the pattern continues? 3, 7, 11,. Please explian in good detail!thanks

A restaurant sink compartment is 30" long and 24" wide. If filled to a depth of 12 inches, how many gallons are in the sink? I divided 35/171 my ans. Was 2.0467 and I rounded it to 2.05 GPG dosage. I'm sure it's wrong, but I don't know what I'm doing. How do you work the problem and show...

A man walked 24,256 meters in two hours. How many miles per hour did he walk. How do you work the problem and show all the work on paper.

View more questions Search