Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meghan-xo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 07:21 PM
    dream about someone trying to kill you every night
    So I have been having dreams every night for the last week and a half every single night not one night missed. This is starting to get to me it has been going on for too long. I try not thinking about it but it happens anyway. My dreams have been death related mostly about someone coming after me but just as I'm about to get brutally murrdered I wake up. I am a student no time for reading books that arnt school related, never go out with friends, don't have the time for movies. Why is this happening to me all of a sudden?One of my dreams took place at my grandparents barn. My friends and I witnessed a gang of men with tons of oil pooring it on a young black man, they were going to murder him it was money related. We knew we were going to have to get out of there we made a run for it. We were chased down there couldn't be any witnesses. I ran into the neighbours house begging to dial 911, I did my friends found a car. I was inside the house with the eldery neighbours 911 wasn't reacting fast enough we were running out of time and I felt like I was putting the neighbours in more danger just by adding them into the situation. My friend yelled at me to get in the car. I refused it was my job to protect the neighbours.. they may not have even been involved if it wasn't for me. I gave my killers the finger and they smashed through the windows and I up. Next dream I was at home. I was on the phone chatting with a friend she asked if anyone was in my house. I said no my dog would have barked.. or would she have? I let it go and hured the front door shut I ran to see who it was. A black truck was pulling out until there headlights shinned on me through the window as they pulled back into the driveway notcing me. I tried to hide, I slightly woke up and tried to replay my dream but there was no escape. The dream I remember the most was from the other night. My dad was chasing my younger sister and I. He said she had to have been killed she had 666 printed in her I refused to believe a thing I thought he was losing it. We ran but he ran faster. He told me to look into the past and see if I recognized this girl as my sister it was a flash back of 10years ago my sister was six. She was in a robe.. and told my dad she would not get off the street without money he made me give him a quarter.. I got a weird vibe if she was a hooker was my dad raping her? I looked over at my sister standing next to me she was no longer moral she was a ghost. My parents killed her at the age of six that day and I never accepted her death and lived everyday like she was still alive until I woke up from my dream. Someone please give me anything as a source. I am willing to listen to anyone's advice or answers, Thank you. Meghan x0x
    LJDK Posts: 281, Reputation: 25

Jan 22, 2010, 02:57 AM

Hi.

I love dreams. Especially the kind you are having. It is a rush. I can only interpret your dreams as a fear you have for moving on with your life. You might feel you are holding yourself back? Perhaps a fear for becoming more social? Getting close again with your family?

To me being chased, threatened or harmed in ones dream is our minds way to try and cope with a part of you that you reject. This can also be seen as your mind preparing itself for a new you.

Is there maybe an aspect of your life that you have been thinking about changing? This could very well be the start of the process to change that.
    sammie5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 05:06 PM
    LJDK - Thank you for answering Meghans questions about dreaming about being killed. I have been having similar dreams for the past several months. Always in old places that I used to live or one where I was in my old car. What you said makes perfect sense for where I am in my life. I hope that Meghan found as much relief as I did when I read your response. Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had this dream last night that I need interpreting. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so last night I had this dream that at one part I ran into the ocean and a big wave hit me and somehow broke one of my front teeth in half. It took me a day to get it fixed, but I did not have any pain during the dream and everything worked out fine. I don't know if this has any importance but...

A dream I had last night. (25th of feb 2008) [ 5 Answers ]

OK, in this dream, I am walking down the street and I am with some of my friends, we keep walking until we get to a city with tall sky-scrapers and as I look up there is the metor crashing to earth. I heard screams and I felt the pushing of other pepole on my body and the fear was there as well and...

I keep having a dream that I am flying at night. [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having a dream that I am flying at night. I have to work real hard with my arms to keep going.I can see below me and above me, like it is real. At first it freaked me out and I remember being scared and tired. It was like at some point I was realizing I could go up or down , but if I kept...

I keep having a dream that I am flying at night. [ 1 Answers ]

I keep having a dream that I am flying at night. I have to work real hard with my arms to keep going.I can see below me and above me, like it is real. At first it freaked me out and I remember being scared and tired. It was like at some point I was realizing I could go up or down , but if I kept...

Dream last night [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Can anybody help me understand a fairly vivid dream I had last night? I had been reading a book just before going to sleep that talked about leaving your problems to a Higher Power, and suggested doing affirmations to help change ingrained beliefs. So after I turned out the light, I said...

View more questions Search