Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cajun50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 04:56 PM
    Hooking up surround sound to vizo TV with digatal box and technics stereo
    I have a vizo flat screen and want to hook my stereo for surround soud was hooked to another TV but son put his flat screen inplace of it now surround sound want work any help
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2010, 08:31 PM

We need the make and model numbers of the components in the system. I also need to know if you would be willing to purchase new cables to connect everything or if you want to use whatever you have existing. If you want to just use what you have, then we will also need to know what cables you have. Otherwise just tell me the make and models of what you have, and I'll post the cables you'll need, and the best connections.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hooking up surround sound to HDTV & cable box with one hdmi on receiver [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to hook up my comcast hd cable box , my vizio hdtv and my panasonic sound system using hdmi cables. The sound system has only 1 hdmi connection out. Does this mean I have to use an optical cable somewhere and if so from the cable box to the receiver and then the HDMI from the receiver to the...

Hooking up a dish network dvr satelitte, to a vcr, surround sound and a dvd recorder. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a panasonic dvd Recorder dmr-EZ17, an Emerson ewv404 VCR, an RCA Guide Pluc Gold TV, a Venturer Souround Sound System and Dish Network displayer-dvr. The Panasonic recorder I received as a gift this past Christmas but my aversion to electronic hookup kept it in the box. The other parts...

Hooking up surround sound to TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dvd player that only has out outputs and a hdtv I wanted to know how do I make the dvd player surround sound play out of the TV without the watching a dvd

LG surround sound stereo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought a LG surrondsound stereo system,I want to connected to HDTV it's a toshiba,it's there a way that I can find a diagram or some one who can help me hook it up,it has four speakers and a subwoffer,and a dvd player thank you any help will be gladlly appreciated.

Hooking Up A Surround Sound [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I just bought a big screen TV and need helping hooking my surround sound back up.I have an Hd cable box,dvd player,cd player and playstation to all be hooked up from my receiver.My receiver is a Sony STR-DE595.I don't know if I need the regualr a/v cables (red,white and yellow) or can I use...

View more questions Search