Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carmelfell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 02:52 PM
    Firefox help desk
    Firefox was working great until a few days ago and I added some add ons. Now I can't activite Firefox and the only way I can get my emails is through internet explorer which I hate. Something is blocking Firefox and I don't know what to do
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 20, 2010, 03:19 PM

Why did you post this under Customer Service in the Business area? I've moved it here for you.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 20, 2010, 03:26 PM
    Fire up FF in safe mode and remove the recently installed extensions, as one, or more, are causing this issue.
    Details on FF safe mode are here: Safe Mode

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox help desk [ 2 Answers ]

Firefox will not open hpl files. It just closes whenever I try to an hpl file

Ask me help desk [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a problem with my Master Bath Shower not getting enough hot water. The pressure is good, but the temperature of the water is not as hot as the water in the Garden Tub which is right next to it. I have changed the cartridge, but no luck. It is far from the garage which is where...

Help Desk [ 15 Answers ]

Hi I have an interview this coming Friday for the position of Help Desk, just wondering what questions do you think will be asked by the interviewer.. Thanks

Help desk [ 8 Answers ]

Instructions Compose an email for each of the following situations. A user emails the helpdesk requesting access to shared drive \\mnthyreportsclinic. This shared drive does not exist, however a shared drive \\monthlyreports does exist. Email the user requesting clarification.

View more questions Search