Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmfulton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 01:09 PM
    o.a. smith, aqua air pressure tanks
    I have an O. A. Smith Aqua Air Model V60 pressure tank that needs to be replaced.
    Is there a supplier in the Winnipeg Manitoba area where I can obtain a new tank?
    Is there a source elsewhere from which a tank can be ordered?

Check out some similar questions!

A.O. Smith Aqua-Air Model V60 Water Pump and Storage tank [ 2 Answers ]

We have an A.O. Smith Aqua-Aid Model V60 Water pump and storage tank. The pressure fluctuates between 35 and 58 psi when water is running. I believe this to be normal. My issue is after a period of non-use and water is run the tank will make a "bang/clunk" sound when the pump turns on. It...

Aqua Air V60 Ser GF9514 [ 6 Answers ]

I just moved to this location. When water is being used the unit switch goes on and off rapidly. I reset the on-off to 40-60 and it still does the rapid movement from on and off. Also, how do you check to see if the bladder is ruptured and how can you check the air in the tank? Can you use an air...

Aqua Flow V60 Water Pressure Tank [ 1 Answers ]

I have water coming out my air valve which generally indicates the bladder is shot correct? However, it appears the tank is not completely full of water as when I tap up the side of it it's clear that the water is not fully up the tank. Obviously I can't get the hose on to see exacty what the...

Aqua-air v60 with a bad bladder. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an aqua-air v60 with a bad bladder. Two questions. First, do you have any recommendations for replacements or are they all pretty much the same and I should just choose the lowest cost replacement. Second, what is the process for replacing one of these tanks? Thanks in advance!

New Aqua Plumb faucet (low pressure) [ 3 Answers ]

I have read a lot of the postings and think I know why my new faucet has very low pressure now. I installed the entire new kitchen sink/cabinet this past weekend. It worked fine until yesterday. When I first turn on the hot or cold, it has very little pressure. When I turn the sprayer on and then...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.