Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rainankennyjr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 12:33 PM
    How did I false a swab for cocaine 5 days later passed a hair follicle any ides
    Hello all.. I'm writing in regards too I'm a very confused.. mother who has been torn down from the all hell the system puts you through I'm been dealing with dcs for approx 2 yrs 12 days got my youngest baby back and my two oldest were put up termination.. my concern is 3 days before my case closure.. I had a hair follicle that was negative.. for all drugs 5 days prior to the hair follicle I had an oral saliva test and falsed for cocaine I don't know about cocaine its effects.. I'm 7 months pregnant I will not put my kids life endanger but now their prolonging everything can anyone give me advice

Desperately lost.. and in need of advice
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Jan 21, 2010, 12:22 PM

Hmmm ill pray for you only a higher can help you know.
    May Jesus Christ have his hand on your children's lives as well as your own in the mighty name of king and only Redeemer Jesus Christ
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 28, 2010, 06:38 PM

Have you been on any anti biotics?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test [ 5 Answers ]

Hair follicle test- I am currently trying to get another job and ii know they give hair follicle tests. I probably won't have to take the test for another two to three weeks. About three weeks ago I smoked marijuana with a friend. Just took a couple of pulls off a one-hitter. That is it. I...

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't smoked weed in 2 years but on Saturday I hit it 4 times and took 4 pill how could I pass with over the counter or any thing I can buy at a store I have to take a hair drug on Tuesday

False Positive in Hair Follicle Test - THC [ 10 Answers ]

Where to start... I applied for a job and got a hair follicle test done. My hair is about 1.5 inches long. A week later I get a call from the employer telling me that results came back positive to marijuana. I do not do and have not done marijuana in over 12 years. Is it possible to get false...

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who is a former addict, but he has been clean for 13 years. He has recently had to take a hair follicle test for custody of his son. This test was done on pubic hair and showed a positive for cocaine and marijuana. The cocaine level was approximately 300. How long can cocaine...

Will one Lorcet, taken ten days ago, show up on a follicle screen? [ 2 Answers ]

Situation: Ten days ago, my boyfriend had a headache for three days that he couldn't get rid of. He took a lorcet that was prescribed to me almost three years ago (out of a prescription of 20, there are still 16 in the bottle). Yesterday, while on a secondary interview, he was advised he'd...

View more questions Search