Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bpadilla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 11:15 AM
    Heater won't turn on/if I manually turn it on the air is cool
    Heater won't turn and if I do it manually it blows cool air

Check out some similar questions!

Heater blowing cold air - turn up water heater? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello - my apartment heater is blowing cold air. I was told by maintenance folks to turn up my water heater (Rheem Model #42V50-65F Gas). It's already turned up almost to max, and I didn't have this problem over the last two winters. My water heater was recently replaced - could this be part of...

AC nor heater will not turn on; no air blows from air ducts [ 3 Answers ]

My AC stopped working after a power outage due to storm. After power came back, AC would not start. No air at all is coming out of the air ducts and outside unit fan is not moving. Circuit breakers are OK. I tried switching to heating, but air is not blowing from the ducts either. I have a...

Heater Fan won't turn off, just cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been having problems with my Tempstar Heater for awhile and no tech can perm. Fix It. Once the heater turn on, the fan still stay on and won't turn off unless I open the panel or reset the heater inside. It was working fine for the first couple years when I first bought the house. ...

Heater or Air Conditioner does not turn on [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a central air and heater unit and when I turn it on for heat or air at the thermostat nothing happens. Can you help me?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.