Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    secretlove11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 09:27 AM
    A spirit came to me in my dream and ask for a favor what does that mean
    Hi my name is tammie and I had a dream of a spirt asking me to tell them they want to see their father and kids and can I give that message for them and I said yes and was telling me about agold shirt and a check and a project what does it mean
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2010, 09:40 AM
    Hi, secretlove11!

I highly doubt that there was a really spirit in your dream. Were names mentioned?

My dreams were totally bizarre last night. They did seem real, though.

Also, how old are you, please?

Thanks!
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2010, 09:46 AM

Well this didn't go far did it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think a spirit tried to hurt me through my dream. And I'm too scared to sleep [ 10 Answers ]

I can't tell if I was dreaming or awake because I was awake at part of this, All I remember is I was dreaming about something random then I feel pressure at my ankles and my arms and on my face and it was pushing me down so hard and I tried to look and all I saw was a flowy part of a dark shadow...

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

Do me a favor please [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have little hazitation when I speak in english with another person because this is not my first language. So is there anyone who would like to talk with me in english language. I would really appreciate and prefer if it will be any english person or a person from anywhere but can speak...

Can someone do me a favor [ 3 Answers ]

Can u one of u guys help with homework in math science and socail studies I want to get all a this year

View more questions Search