Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tommj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 09:26 AM
    Painfull hard lump on my right knee cap
    I have a small lump on the top portion of my right kneecap, hurts when bent and loaded with weight (my own), I workout reg. its hard to get up from a chair or when squatting down
    tiny4me76 Posts: 45, Reputation: -1

Jan 20, 2010, 09:57 AM

Um.. sounds like it maybe a cyst. I had a brother-n-law that had the same thing. I don't know if was bothering him. The doctor told him he had a non-cancerous cyst. So he had to get it removed surgically. I think it was an out-patient procedure. You need to see a doctor to determine that for sure. Good luck.
    tommj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny4me76 View Post
    Um.. sounds like it maybe a cyst. I had a brother-n-law that had the same thing. I don't know if was bothering him. The doctor told him he had a non-cancerous cyst. So he had to get it removed surgically. I think it was an out-patient procedure. You need to see a doctor to determine that for sure. Good luck.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful lump on knee cap [ 10 Answers ]

Just recently I have been having pain in my left knee that is so severe that I have to brace myself on something when I am sitting down. I have also developed a painful lump on the top of my knee cap that is about dime sized, is definitely part of the bone, not soft tissue, and is tender to the...

Tiny painfull lump on cat's side [ 1 Answers ]

Small i.e. one millimeter painfull when touched lump under the skin ,top of thigh . Not eating as usual and verry little fluids for last 3 days

A hard lump in my right knee [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 17 year old female and I have a small hard lump in my right knee inside of my leg. It is a little bit right to the right kneecap. It is like the size of a small marble ball, maybe smaller. It doesn't show but you can easily feel it moving around when I bend my knee slowly. It doesn't...

Painfull lump behind each ear lobe ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi folks I am a 38 yr old bloke ,don`t really like going to see my doc as I am sure they have too much on their hands as it is. Last week I noticed a small pea sized lump behind my right ear where my ear lobe joins my face,I thought it was a spot or an insect bite as I picked it and squeezed...

Huge painfull lump behind my ear [ 3 Answers ]

So every few weeks I get a huge painful lump behind my ear always in a slightly different spot. It goes away in about a week or so but then a couple weeks later it reappears. This is the 4th time and its bigger and more painful. What is it? When the growth isn't there there are always little hard...

View more questions Search