Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bofj Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 02:31 AM
    I have some things to sell and some body sent me a text that says
    I have some things to sell and a friend sent me a text that says "Sell your unwanted stuff online for cash. Try it FREE with this offer! at >Link removed<" can I go ahead
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2010, 10:38 AM
    Hi, bofj!

Whenever someone is soliciting a person to be able to do something for them, like selling things, they're looking to make money for themselves.

No, I wouldn't do anything on that site. There are plenty of other ways that you can sell what you want to sell. "Try it FREE with this offer!", is definitely a sign that they want to make money somehow.

If you would like to know how to sell things, without it costing you any money, please let me know on this thread.

Thanks!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2010, 10:44 AM
    You got spam. Delete it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2010, 12:17 PM
    Who is that in your avatar, NK?

Thanks!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2010, 12:25 PM
    Someone from the web.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

I have these Small White Bumps all over my body and blisterish type things on my feet [ 1 Answers ]

I've had these small white bumps all over my body in certain places like my hands, feet, legs, and where my pubs would be... and on my feet there is this blistery type swore and really dryness on my skin.. it itchs so much that I can't sleep at night and its itching right now as I type this.. when...

Is Using Twitter a Viable Way to Advertise a Business, Service or To Sell Things? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, All! I've heard about Twitter. Haven't really explored it. I'm already listed on many sites on the Internet where people can find me easily when doing searches for what I do, where I am. Are any folks from this site using it to advertise? Also, does what is posted on Twitter get good...

Changing default font for body text of received messages. [ 3 Answers ]

My turn to ask a question. :) I'm trying to help a user that wants to change (increase) the font of the text of the messages he receives. We have an Outlook 2000/Exchange 2003 setup here. I know how to change the formating of the message headers but the email body text remains at what the...

View more questions Search