Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rreis23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 06:23 PM
    Mueller climatrol 137-115
    I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing.
    When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing happened, so I don't think it's the switch. Anyone have any ideas.
    Many Thanks
    Hvacker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2016, 04:10 AM
    Have same problem.
    It's the relay or switch on furnace.
    I remove front panel, find rocker switch at lower left, switch it off and on a few times, then back to auto.
    This always resolves problem for a few months.
    Whenever I feel cool air from room vents, I repeat.
    Now it's 2016 and I want a manual for the furnace (I am renter).

MUELLER CLIMATROL
    MODEL 137-115

NEED MANUAL.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

Mueller Climatrol - Fan will not stop [ 2 Answers ]

I've got an old old Mueller Climatrol model W125-145SUR, and the fan won't stop. I've set all the thermostat settings to off; I even tried removing the thermostat device off the wall (and hence disconnecting the circuit). The fan just stays on the whole time. Any ideas? Thanks!

Mueller Climatrol furnace blowing cold air. [ 8 Answers ]

We have a Mueller Climatrol furnace, model #137-115, and when I woke up about 6 hours ago I discovered that there was only cold air blowing through the vents. The pilot light is lit, but I have no clue where to go from here. Can anyone help? Would like to resolve this asap, as it's Christmas, and...

A 15 year old w/ I 137 800 MG [ 2 Answers ]

Why would a 15 year old boy want/need 800 miligrams of ibuprofin; and feel the need to hide it. Are there hidden hights/side affects with it or with use of other substances?

View more questions Search