Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    razorblade Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 09:01 AM
    Possible yeast infection?
    Hi. I have had intercourse recently with my GF, she has been my ONLY partner for approximately over a year. I have never encountered any problems during or after intecourse that has affected my health only until recently. Last week we had unprotected intercourse while she was on her menstruation. I ejaculated within the vagina and we stayed together for a few moments longer. After that last time we had intercourse, I have recently felt the tip of my penis (right at the urethra) becoming very sore when touched and turning red. There is a yellowish secretion once in a while and it really hurts when I urinate. I researched a little bit and came to the conclusion that it could be a yeast infection. Can anyone help me out?
    jgj6331 Posts: 153, Reputation: 19

Nov 20, 2006, 01:19 PM
    Your symptoms (yellowish drainage, painful urination) would be suspicious for - but not in themselves diagnostic of - gonorrhea and a few other STD's. There are other possibilities that are not STD's, so don't leave your GF just yet. You need to see a doctor as soon as possible to get the right diagnosis and the appropriate treatment.

Edit - saw your other post - are you trying to fool us? If you want honest help, you need to be honest with us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with yeast infection [ 6 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and I have been having a recurring yeast infection for the past 5 months. It first started when I was on some antibiotics. I went to my doctor and they prescribed monistat. It cleared the infection up within a week. However, about 5 weeks later, around my period, my infection...

Yeast infection? [ 3 Answers ]

These were my other posts that will help me explain my new one. I have found a birth control that's doesn't make me feel sick and it has help my period so that it has finally stopped. I am getting a lot of discharge now which before I was told was overgrowth in yeast. This would be the third time...

Male yeast infection [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a way of curing a penile yeast infection naturally?. without using drugs of any kind. Your answer would be much appreciated.thanks!

View more questions Search