Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berdooguy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 03:21 PM
    Want to remove overhead microwave
    I want to remove an overhead monkey wards micro wave. It's pretty old.. I removed the only two mounting screws I can see (in the front inside the cupboard) but can't see what's still holding it in place.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove an overhead microwave oven [ 2 Answers ]

I need to remove (uninstall) a ge over the range microwave oven; model # Jmv1630wb 002. Manufactured in oct 99.

How to install overhead microwave? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a spacesaver xl microwave. I need to install it above my stove. I have the metal bracket looking thing. How do I intall it properly?

How to remove overhead microwave [ 3 Answers ]

We want to replace our GE Spacemaker (model JVM55005) but can't figure out how to remove it! There are 2 screws coming from the upper cabinet which we removed. The front of the microwave then came down about an inch but not amount of wiggling would get it out. Obviously we're missing something. ...

Overhead Microwave Installation [ 2 Answers ]

I have a used Whirlpool Microwave/micro-hood model MH6150XHQ-0 with no installation instructions or hardware other than the 2 screws for the attachment to the overhead cabinets. I need to know how to install this appliance and is there other mounting hardware I need to find?

Removing an overhead microwave [ 1 Answers ]

We are looking to replace our overhead microwave but can't figure out how to remove the old so we can install the new. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.