Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naijachik Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 09:18 AM
    Retin-a and hydroquinione is probably the best that lightens skin.
    Reading through some of the forums here. I think the best thing that probably lightens skin is retin-a and hydroquinone. Does anyone know where I could purchase these items and how many % I need. I am currently kelly rowland colour on the upper part of my body and very dark on the lower part but my AIM is keri hilson all over. I would also like recommendations on what to use to lighten my hands especially my knuckles. They are too dark and it causes people to ask me if I bleach my skin. Please reply anyone with suggestions! I need to achieve this before I go university in September. Is this possible?
    mysterious5 Posts: 50, Reputation: 7

Jan 20, 2010, 05:32 PM

Keli rowland to heri hilson will take some time and I don't know if hq and retin a would be enough. That combo I think would maybe lighten you about 3-5 shades and you have to be cautious because hq has its side effects if used too long. You can get from sell.com or alldaychemist.com
    Good luck
    Dominicana Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 06:13 AM
    I know someone that lighten tremendously using this combination. Everyone is different. And they also lightened to about the shade you're talking and from the shade you mentioned. Anything is possibly, and remember, everybody reacts diffferent to different products.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Jul 16, 2010, 12:35 AM

I began using retin on Saturday... am loving it.Use it on my face with F&W exclusive serum.My face is getting SMOOTH... peeling is taking place.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jul 16, 2010, 04:19 AM

Wow, good Violaename, where did you get your retin-a?
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Jul 16, 2010, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    wow, good Violaename, where did you get your retin-a?
    Lmao
    My friend got it from the doctor and didn't like to use it.So I took it with joy!
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jul 16, 2010, 02:41 PM

OK thanks I need to order some

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cream or Solution that lightens groin area fast? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello guys maybe you know a product that can lighten the groin area very fast? Its summer already and my groin area is unfortunately darker than my body. I'm taking glutathione and it lighten my skin but I want to groin area to be whiter FAST. Help

Retin A [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone who has used Retin A topical cream seen any good results for Acne? How long did it take for you to see these results and did it make your face red and peely?

Finally found something decent! Lightens me well [ 62 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been trying to lighten my skin for a while, I think some of you may remember me from before. I have used many things such as fair and flawless, bio claire (results initially were good then made me darker and is apperently dangerous), makari (broke me out!) and an endless...

Any product that lightens you permanently which is avaiable in asia but not mono. [ 13 Answers ]

Actually I want to even out my skin tone and 4/5 shade more light then my lightest part.. that will be enough for me.. I'm not greedy to become too fair.. If there is something less effective I mean give results in long period, doesn't make too much light but the result is permanent.. im...

View more questions Search