Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ENS77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 07:09 AM
    Weird smell in my house
    The only way I can describe the smell is a hospital smell mixed with rubber, maybe burning rubber? I can't find the source. I woke to the smell one night, (I have a split level home) and the smell was the strongest downstairs, but not near the heater. It's not a gas smell though. I have no idea... Anyone?

Check out some similar questions!

Why the weird smell from this particular faucet? [ 9 Answers ]

I have a septic pump system that was pumped in August 2008. Recently, I have noticed that from 1 faucet in the master bedroom (on the second level), I get a weird sewage-like smell when the water runs. There is another faucet right next to it, but it doesn't have this problem. All other faucets,...

Home a/c has a weird smell [ 1 Answers ]

My home a/c system has a smell like a cap gun being shot. What is that from? Turned it off what should I do.

Is this weird to smell it? [ 10 Answers ]

Okay. The girl that I like was at my house and we watched a movie. She had one of the pillows from my couch in her lap and her perfume smell got on it. Now I keep smelling it. Is that weird?

Weird Salami Smell [ 2 Answers ]

This is weird and I have been ignoring it for about a week now but in my living space there is the weird smell of salami and I cannot pin point what is could possibly be, anyone have any ideas or suggestions??

Weird Smell [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Before I ask this question, I just say that I've read a lot of other questions here that describe a similar problem. However, the answers don't seem to solve the problem I have. Ok what is the problem you ask? It’s this; My wife and I have lived in a condominium for 4 years. We are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.