Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladybug254 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 11:42 PM
    Movie where doofus police record a Movie over evidence video of a bank robbery.
    A movie was on the other night... where incompetent cops record "It's a Wonderful Life" over an important video tape of evidence against a bank robber. Anyone know what the movie was? I'd like to finish it.
    justwonderin Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Nov 24, 2010, 10:07 AM
    "The Ref " with Dennis Leary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Robbery movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie about a guy and girl that take off and becomes robbers and they get get found in a hotel and the guy acts like he is pulling out a guy and gets shot down when he falls usee that it's a candy bar

Bank robbery in ireland [ 4 Answers ]

Once inside the bank shortly after midnight their efforts at diabling the security system got underway immediately. The robbers, who expected to find one or two large safes filled with cash and valuables, were surprised to see hundreds of smaller safes through the bank. The robbers cracked the...

Police Or Prosecution Evidence Tampering [ 1 Answers ]

EVIDENCE TAMPERING Digital Photos in Discovery Package ALTERED! I am currently a defendant in a H&S case out of Riverside Ca. In a discovery package, provided after a crucial suppression hearing, I found pictures that had been digitally altered. These alterations are visible to the naked eye....

Christmas House robbery movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need some help trying to think of a title to a movie, I can't remember all the details, but here it goes. The movie is set at christmas, and the main actor (unknown) breaks into a house that contains a rich family. However the house has people in it and it's a family and they are always...

View more questions Search