Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nishanth12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 10:12 AM
    Block Site
    Hi,
    I want to block some list of sites in Fire Fox. I even tried to install Add-ons in Firefox but they are not flexible.

Please help me out so that I can block list of some sites so that they cannot be opened in my Computer. Please Send the solution to my email Address
    E-mail : [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

From
    Nishanth
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2010, 10:17 AM
    We don't send solutions by email, we post them here.
    Your best solution is to add entries to the computer's host file. Do you know how to do that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between a cinder block and a concrete block? [ 2 Answers ]

I am working on a basement bathroom renovation in a basement built in 1969. Fasteners for the firring strips state they are not to be used in cinder block walls, but are OK in concrete block walls. How can I tell what I have?

Difference between concrete block and cinder block [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between concrete block and cinder block when used in a home's foundation? What makes cinder block less desirable?

Block web-site [ 2 Answers ]

How can I block the unwanted sites in web-browser?? And allow only few specific sites?? I have tried all the thing like... in tool tab... private security but still the sites are allowed... Is there any other solution for that apart from software??

How do I block a web site? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, can you please tell me how I can block an internet page called stick page?

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

View more questions Search