Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kharen024 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2014, 11:47 AM
    Hi klen,

I just want to ask what happen to your fiancée case? because I have fiancé right now who's blacklisted here in the phils because of public charge in US. I want to be with my fiancé as soon as possible and I wanted to know what other possible way to get him.many thanks
    Skydivermarine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2015, 12:20 AM
    Who can tell you if your on the list? I've been there ten times and no problems but had an encounter with a lady on line and wanted money or she would black list me, I gave no money, but seems allegations are legit, is this true or is there proof required
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 2, 2015, 03:23 AM
    Five year old question, closed. New poster needs to start new question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who can help blacklisted in uae? [ 2 Answers ]

After 1 year working in UAE, I've been deported because they found that I had syphilis. 2 months after there is a new law stating that who is positive in syphilis may qualified to stay in the country but must undergo treatment. My question, is there any possibilities for me to go back to uae now...

Born on US Naval Base in Philippines: Father American, Mother Filipino-citizen or no? [ 1 Answers ]

On July 10th 1986 I was born on a US Naval Base in the Philippines. My father was in the Navy at the time and I believe he was married to my Filipino mother. I moved to the US when I was 6 in 1992. I was issued a green card. I obviously also had a passport. Both are now gone and lost. I do not know...

View more questions Search