Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anaambion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 12:53 AM
    Right side back pain with fever and sorethroat
    I started to feel th pain on my rightside back. Feels like kidneyand alike, I have sorethroat on my ride side of the mouth. Anow experiencing some headaches and running a 99.5 fever. What would this be? Kidney problem, UTI PROBLEM/BLADDER. I don't know.can't move a lot due to the pain coming from the right side of my back.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 18, 2010, 12:59 AM
    It could be quite a few things actually, your doctor can tell you for sure what it is. Please make an appointment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower right back side, accompanied by nausea and fever [ 10 Answers ]

I started feeling a sharp pain in my lower right back/side at 5am this morning that woke me from sleep. I took two advils and fell asleep by 6am. In the morning I felt OK. I showered and went to work. Around mid morning I started feeling the pain again. I started to feel a wave a nausea around...

Back and side pain on right side [ 2 Answers ]

When I paddle and surf its sore on right lower back. Now injured could not touch feet it hurt.

Right side back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm glad I found this website its been 5days Ive starded with this strong enfuriated pain in my lower back on the right side next to my rib and kidney I've been in the hospital several times and what the doctor said I have a mild urine infaction wish I don't think that can cause so much pain I...

Back pain right side [ 1 Answers ]

I have lower back pain on the right side. It is difficult to lay down in any position

Back pain on the right side [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I've been experiencing some back pain on the right side of my back a little below the rib cage. I've only had this pain once before and at that time I could hardly walk or take a deep breath. When I lay on my left side, the pain seems to get a little more intense. Any thoughts of what this...

View more questions Search