Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexiroflife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 03:30 PM
    My mother passed away in 2007 and since then I very seldom see her in my dreams. Why?
    My mother was a very strong pianist. I loved her a lot and I always wanted to make her proud and hear her say " i'm proud of you my son". But it never happened. I very seldom see her in my dreams and the last time was maybe about four months back. When I used to see her she was either holding something in her hands like as to give me or to say something but she never looked at me, just in some other direction. Why?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 17, 2010, 04:03 PM

My personal belief is that your mother has finally settled into the afterlife.

When my father died I often dreamed of him. He'd come to me in dreams asking where my mother was. You see, she was also terminally ill and had moved in with me.

I would dream of my father wandering the house he shared with my mom, calling her name.

When my mother died I still dreamed of my father. He'd often ask me where my mom was. So much so that I began to feel sick about it. I had always imagined them together, wherever they would go after death. But the dreams haunted me, made me wonder if my parents would find each other after death.

All of a sudden the dreams stopped and I haven't had one in years.

I think your mom has found peace, knows that you're okay and doesn't need to interrupt your dreams any more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Before mother passed away, she was whispering to someone. [ 3 Answers ]

My mother passed away a little over a week ago and I am having a really bad time dealing with it. About 3 weeks before she passed, she would not take her medicene, refuse to eat, refuse to go to the doctor and was always locking us out of the house. She was 78 years old. We finally got her to a...

After my mother passed away [ 3 Answers ]

As the years go by, the more I missed my mother. How can I recover my loneliness because she died a week before her departure to visit me?

My mother passed away. [ 1 Answers ]

My mother passed away in early September. The company my Aunt works for (my mom's sister) sent flowers to the funeral home. My Aunt received 3 days off work for "death in family". She called me asking why I hadn't sent her work a thank you note yet. I explained to her that they sent flowers on...

Mother Passed, Now What? [ 8 Answers ]

Years ago, My mother had a will and gave a copy to my brother and myself 50/50. She told me, a friend in Washington State, where she lives, suggested her to rewrite the will and NOT give us or ANY Family a Copy? I thought it was a little strange, and was thinking you must have better(honorable...

Mother passed [ 2 Answers ]

My Mother died just over a year ago. My Father has survived her. My sister(the only girl in family) has been helping my father w/things like social security and finances... i.e. medical bills and such. Recently, my father had told me the he receives no survivors benefits from social security. Is...

View more questions Search