Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abedhusain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 03:22 PM
    ABCD, a Textile mill, has four main businesses. Beta and percentage of each business
    ABCD, a Textile mill, has four main businesses. Beta and percentage of each business is
    as follows:
    Business Investment in each business value in currency Beta
    1.T-Shirts $100,000 1.50
    2.Jackets $200,000 (0.50)
    3. Children Garments $300,000 1.25
    4. Pants & Trousers 400,000 0.75

• What is the beta of ABCD Corporation?
    • After the analysis of the market, following information was gathered: risk free
    rate is 6% and market risk premium is 5%. What is the ABCD Corporation’s
    required rate of return?
    • The above mentioned company is considering the change in its strategic focus due
    to changing market trends. As a result, it want to focus more on children
    garments, now 50% of its total investment will be in Children Garments and this
    change will reduce its reliance on Pants & Trousers business, while the
    investment in T-Shirts and Jackets will remain the same. What will be the
    shareholder’s required rate of return if ABCD adopts these changes?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 17, 2010, 03:33 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How would Mill justify this if he would? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok. How would Mill react to this (looking in utilitarianism): Somebody trying to harm someone else, but the person that might be harm kills the other person in defense. What would John Mill say to this?

Percentage and Annual percentage growth. Tricky [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm trying to work out the following question, but I am finding this question quite a struggle. I can find out the overall percentage for two sets of data for example year-to-year percentage growth, but I don't know how to even start this question, still no success! Here's the question:...

Working the tread mill [ 10 Answers ]

... can walking and running the tread mill for 30 min a day alone help you lose weight?. and get tid of an annoying belly?. my eating habits are somewhat haphazrd but don't drink.I am 35 years of age! .. What other programs would one embrace to keep fit?. I am 5'8 and tipping the scales at 181...

Food Mill [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a new Food Mill from Crate & Barrel because I have so many tomatoes in my garden this summer and I need some help processing them. :cool: Just curious as to whether to cool/peel the tomatoes before running them through the mill or should I just toss them in raw with the skins...

Textile designer? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you become one? Can a talented artist who's never gone to design school become one realistically? TIA

View more questions Search