Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oliveresidents Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 10:59 AM
    Forced air heat pump won't blow/come on
    Our home heater is a forced air heat pump system. Gas operated. The heater has been working fine. This monring, we tried to turn it on and we got no heat. It sounds like it is igniting but then we get silence -- no air. We then tried the A/C. It works. Anything we can do before calling a repairman?

Check out some similar questions!

C&l unit,total elec. When heat is on.. at night blow cool air an does not heat home [ 1 Answers ]

I have been in my home now for 6mths and my unit is brand new. During the day unit heats my home but at night when the temp has dropped it blows cool air and does not heat the home. What is wrong with it? My air conditioner works fine... it's just the heat.

Our wall individual room forced hotwater heaters will not blow any heat [ 1 Answers ]

Blowers work, they have power, boiler is supplying hot water

Cut opening in cold air return to allow alternative heat through forced air furnace? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a wood burning stove heating up my basement but the heat can't get to the upstairs because of the home design. I can't cut openings in the basement ceiling (upstairs floor) for the heat to just rise, so I am thinking about cutting a vent in the cold air return duct downstairs so I can just...

Second Floor not getting enough heat or air through Forced Air System [ 1 Answers ]

I recently switched from radiator heat to a forced air system. I am not getting a strong enough air flow to heat or cool the second floor. As a result I must keep my window air conditioners and now I must go buy electrical heat for the upstair bedrooms. Does anyone know how to fix this situation?

My central heat and air won't blow out heat [ 1 Answers ]

Recently, my central air ran out of freon so this summer I couldn't cool my house.Now my Unit will not blow out any heat. I tried to turn the heater on but it smelled like it was trying To catch on fire. All I want to know is do I need to apply freon to get my unit to produce Heat?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.