Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Jan 17, 2010, 08:07 AM
    Do You Have Any Experience With Networking Groups?
    Hi Guys,
    I know there are a lot of "free" networking groups in most cities. I am looking to start a new career and wish to attend one. I want to promote what I already do as well as get ideas for a new business.

Has anyone attended one and what made it successful for you? I just designed my business cards... what else do I need? All tips appreciated.

Thanks!
    jasoncobine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 12:46 PM
    Hi,

Here's a link to my blog on choosing a group: http://beyondnetworking.co.uk/blog/?p=33

If you have any other questions let me know.

Take care,

[email protected]
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2010, 01:05 PM
    Hi, summer7!

I can help you with advertising on the Internet as well as the networking thing.

Most of the new business that I get, comes from what I've placed on the Internet.

If interested, please let me know on this thread.

Thanks!

Jan 25, 2010, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jasoncobine View Post
    Hi,

Here's a link to my blog on choosing a group: Business networking groups – are you in the right one? Business Networking

If you have any other questions let me know.

Take care,

[email protected]
    I checked out your blog and I went to a networking meeting last Thursday night. It was very packed and the people were really buzzing. I found to be true what was in your blog that how do you find work when everyone there is looking? It was my first so I went around and asked a lot of questions. I handed out several biz cards.

Jan 25, 2010, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, summer7!

I can help you with advertising on the Internet as well as the networking thing.

Most of the new business that I get, comes from what I've placed on the Internet.

If interested, please let me know on this thread.

Thanks!
    Hi Clough,
    Thanks so much for responding. I would very much like to know all your tips on internet advertising and networking. Let me know what works for you.
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2010, 10:38 PM
    Hi, summer7!

I'll be glad to help you! But, it would probably be best if you started a new thread, just about advertising on the Internet.

Business Plans, Home-Based Business and Small Business are some of the forum topic areas that I moderate. If you start a thread in one of those, and something goes "Oops!", then I can fix it.

Thanks!

Jan 25, 2010, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, summer7!

I'll be glad to help you! But, it would probably be best if you started a new thread, just about advertising on the Internet.

Business Plans, Home-Based Business and Small Business are some of the forum topic areas that I moderate. If you start a thread in one of those, and something goes "Oops!", then I can fix it.

Thanks!
    Thank you Clough, I'm going to read through those topics first then start a new thread with my questions to you. I'll be making time for this on the weekend. Have a nice week Clough!
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2010, 10:50 PM
    I hope that you have a nice week also, summer7! :)

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any groups around here? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Florida and am looking for a group who get together that teaches people about their psychic gifts, how to understand them and how to develop them further. The women in my family both sides have different gifts . My aunt was born with a veil covering her face and was quite psychic. My...

Blood groups [ 13 Answers ]

How can a mother with a blood group AB+ and a father with a blood group of o+ have a son with a blood group of A-

Posing groups [ 1 Answers ]

I plan on shooting groups of 15-30 people. What poses can you recommend for shooting a social organization? Is a 35-70 lens on a Canon T50 suitable for shooting groups of this size? In the past I've used a 28mm and the individuals on the end look out of focus.?

View more questions Search