Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaunb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 07:40 AM
    2001 pontiac grand am 2.4/abs
    2001 pontiac grand am 2.4/abs troubleshoot my wife's car I changed the front abs and wheelbearings is there any abs sencors in the rear she has drum brakes
    shaunb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 07:42 AM

My wife's car I changed the front abs and wheelbearings is there any abs sencors in the rear she has drum brakes
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2010, 11:57 AM

Yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Turn off oil light on 2001 pontiac grand am [ 2 Answers ]

Turn off oil light on pontiac grand am

2001 pontiac grand am security light [ 1 Answers ]

My car started backfiring the trac off light was on then started running like crap and backfirin and the security light comes on , what the heck. Now it won't start

Where do I find the thermostat on a 2001 pontiac grand am 2.4 [ 1 Answers ]

I need to change the thermostat on my 2001 pontiac grand am 2.4, need to find it as well as any tips on the changing of it would be great... thank you

Pontiac grand am 2001 4 cy not starting [ 4 Answers ]

This has been an intermittant problem engine goes dead then cranks up this time drove home parked overnite will turn over but will not run need help badly

2001 Pontiac Grand Am 2.4 [ 2 Answers ]

Just recently I noticed that when I turn my vechicle off, the door chime remains on. I tried taking out some fuses that I believed would be for the door chime, but to no avail. Because of the constant dinging, my battery is dead, and once I jump the car, the chiming still remains on, and once...

View more questions Search